Game comments for Twin Shot :

Vigy

Nitrome, if you're reading this, Please listen. You need to start making browser games again. We Nitromians feel betrayed. Sure, the mobile games are good, but that doesn't mean you have to totally neglect the browser games! Please copy and paste this message to as many games as you can to support browser games

25 Aug, 2016 15:03:28 Report Reply

Vigy

To easily beat the last level, simply shoot the upper ones first and then finish the lower flying ones... It´s really easy

25 Aug, 2016 15:02:38 Report Reply

Deanna A

do you guys prefer twin shot 1 or 2?

16 Jul, 2016 14:32:15 Report Reply

screamingkittycat

probably 2

25 Jul, 2016 23:50:16

chiichow

Man, I can't choose.

24 Aug, 2016 17:10:32

noorzaad

happened to me once

23 Aug, 2016 21:20:24 Report Reply

Tad905

Is anyone else experiencing a loss of response from the character while playing the game? (i.e. sometimes when I hit left, he goes left for a very long time) I know it's not my computer/internet connection because I tried a bunch of other online games, even refreshed my browser - but it doesn't fix the problem. Seemd to only happen to nitrome games...

05 Aug, 2016 00:07:19 Report Reply

PenguinMushroom

Some of the older nitrome games might not be as compatible with newer software, eg. Windows 10, so the game doesn't respond. I have the same problem when playing Toxic.

16 Aug, 2016 20:37:04

mb03

Nitrome, YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP . THIS IS SO FREAKY!!!!!!!!!! You need to start making browser games again. We Nitromians feel betrayed. The mobile games are ACTUAL CHEAP BUDGET STUPID MOBILE GAMES THAT NO ONE WILL DOWNLOAD,SO WHY DO YOU MAKE THEM NITROME THEY'RE TERRIBLE! COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AS MANY GAMES AS YOU CAN TO SUPPORT BROWSER GAMES OR ELSE NITROME WILL TOTALLY BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Aug, 2016 10:05:28 Report Reply

PenguinMushroom

One Question: How is that "freaky"?

16 Aug, 2016 20:32:43

xVicky

I have the same problem :o I thought it was my keyboard that was broke but it's only in Nitromes games that it happens o;

05 Aug, 2016 19:09:20 Report Reply

Cept48

GUYS YOU'RE RIGHT. THIS GAME IS BROKEN. I CAN GO THROUGH BLOCKS!!!

13 Aug, 2016 05:40:44

Tad905

One of the BEST games!

04 Aug, 2016 23:08:37 Report Reply

pandaswag01

27 Jul, 2016 14:53:55 Report Reply

xael_ay

THIS IS SO TRU I CANT EVEN ENJOY SOME OF THE GAMES LIKE HEY LOOK THERES A NEW GAME *click* SORREH U NEED BLAH BLAH OK AND THEN IM LIKE NNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

31 Jul, 2016 16:50:47

Cupcake Hunters

24 Jul, 2016 17:18:54 Report Reply

EffwonTests

16 Jul, 2016 21:44:46 Report Reply

EffwonTests

can someone tell me how you do level 13?

16 Jul, 2016 21:44:37 Report Reply

An error occured, please check that you have Flash Player 10 or higher.
Terms of Service & EULA|Privacy Policy|Cookie Policy|DMCA Policy